Chinese au pairs in the UK

Like au pairs from other countries, au pairs usually live in the host family’s home. You’ll need to provide them with a private bedroom, some allowance (pocket money), and possibly a language course.

They are usually from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. All our candidates are native Mandarin or Cantonese speakers. Although Chinese au pairs are rare in the UK, we will find you a good one.

pheobe huang.jpg

The visas they hold are normally either Youth Mobility Scheme (known as Working Holiday) Visas or Student Visas, very few are others. The youth Mobility Visa entitles holders to work and live legally in the UK for 2 years, for any type of full-time or part-time work.

To understand more about Chinese au pairs, please feel free to contact us and we will either phone you or send you more information.